It's been a long time I left this place and it's the only place I can go back from time to time which makes me realize who I am and who I was. Well, let's just update what's been happening to me for these past few weeks and what will happen for another two weeks.
1. After a long exhausting and not to forget boring anticipation, finally I've got an interview to be a teacher in secondary school.
2. Checked for interim, I got it and I needed to attend a talk on interim, etc. I thought it was not a serious matter.
3. Today, I went to SMK Bukit Rangin for the talk. I got SMK Jengka Pusat... WHAT????
4. Decision making process..... It was critical... I need to make it fast! What do I actually want?? I love my students in KPTM... I love teaching them...but...
5. I've made my decision. I'm going to SMK Jengka Pusat even though it's far far away. Why I said it like that? Because... it's been a while I haven't been far away from my family.. The last time was when I graduated in 2011. Yes, I went to a boarding school in Selangor and one in Perak when I was a secondary school students, but it was long time ago. Malacca? I was a student also. This time I'm going to be a teacher, alone, without any relatives, like when I was in Malacca. I'm going to be HOMESICK!!!!
Picture was taken from Google Maps.
See! It's very FAR!!!
6. I've called the school principal, he seems nice (Insya Allah) from the conversation we had. I'm going to that school on Wednesday... 6th March 2013. Ya Allah, please help me to be strong in educating the kids I'm going to teach.
7. Oh! Not to forget, I have a SPP interview on 12th March 2013. Super Duper Nervous! I think I'm going to explode with these shocking news!!!! Thank you Allah. I know these are the things I can handle with Your guidance. Insya Allah.
Need a lot of rest now. My mind and body are super exhausted.

0 bunyi:
Post a Comment