Assalamualaikum,
Last month, my family and I went to several places before sending my sister back to UKM where she's studying now. It was an exhausting trip even tough we had fun in those places we visited. From Kuantan we stopped by at Kuala Gandah Sanctuary Park where there are lots of elephants which are taken care by the people in the sanctuary. It was so lovely to see families having fun and learning new things there. Not to forget, it was my first time touching an elephant! I was sooo excited!
I forgot its name.. but it's quiet aggressive..it's common for a bull to be like that.
My mom and me :) aren't we alike?
everyone's tired already..
Later, we continued our journey to Putrajaya. My mom really wanted to pray at Masjid Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin. The scenery was very peaceful and calming.
Capturing the moments while waiting...
Mom's posing like a pro :) Oh! This is not at the mosque but still in Putrajaya.
Me and sister!
We had a great time that day. It was kind of sad for us to go back. It's common to feel like that especially when someone in our family stay a little bit far from home. Now, I feel like that but it's one of the pieces of life. Study smart and remember Allah always my lil' sis! Insya Allah there's always guidance for you everywhere you go.
Till next time.. Assalamualaikum...
0 bunyi:
Post a Comment