Palestin, kami datang!

December 25, 2012

Assalamualaikum,

Early this month I went to a friend's wedding in Melaka. It's been erm.. a year since I left that city after I graduated. It was like walking down a memory lane, literally, like a lane or road or pathway that drowned me so bad I could feel my heart ache like I was going to have heart attack. After an hour, all those feelings and memories just fade away. They're there but they were walking slowly away from me. Alhamdulillah now I feel better. I guess. In the four hours journey, I read this book.


To sum up, it was very suffering for me to read this book on the bus because the stories touched my heart so deeply I feel like I want to explode! I managed to hold my tears a little bit yet I still cried. Luckily there was no one sitting beside me. The experiences of those people who tried to help the Palestinians really inspired me. For me, I don't think I'll have their courage to face those obstacles. Salute to them and their strong faith that hold them stronger than ever.

p/s: It is recommended that you read this book. Really!

(I'm not a fan of reading but this book gets me through it)


0 bunyi: