forgiveness

August 1, 2012

In this holy month of Ramadhan.... *aaacchhooo* pardon me. I'm a little bit unwell right now but work is work. Nothing else can affect my work. Sickness can be tolerated. 

Looking at the previous post, it's been 7 months I've left this blog without saying hi. Sorry blog, I'm a little bit lost for a few months, well.. you know with the jobless situation and not getting the type of jobs that I want permanently. Yes, deep inside I want to be a school teacher yet it's not my time to be one. Maybe later or some time in the future.

Now, I'm working as an English Lecturer in a college in Kuantan. So far, it's been great as I have cheerful colleagues. The environment is different and not as noisy as schools because college students don't run and yell in the corridor. Funny it is as I recall those memories at school. Someday..

Oh! I forgot about the main thing I want to talk about. Today is the 14th Ramadhan and so far I'm doing great even though I got flu. Today, I vomited about three times but my body is still stronger than ever. Maybe because I've prayed before I went to work this morning. Allah has granted a strong body for me today, Alhamdulillah.

Earlier in Ramadhan, I got a very tough test from Allah and Alhamdulillah I think I passed as I didn't follow what my desire wanted. I focused more on my mind. As you know, mind is a very powerful thing that can affect anything especially your decisions. As a result, I got this very torturing yet satisfying flu (weird, isn't it?) which reminded me that people are blessed when they are sick. It mostly reminds me of getting closer to Allah. So, that's all for now. I'll update later! When I'm healthier or taller (not!) :)

0 bunyi: