boredom

July 2, 2011


When you're not doing anything, life seems so empty. That's what I feel. I don't know about others. Maybe some people love to feel bored. Who knows, right?

Today, I went to my mom's school which was my school also. Sekolah Kebangsaan Beserah. There was a huge event which I think is important for my country. All schools in Malaysia had a run today morning for '1Murid1Sukan' and it was recorded in Malaysian Book of Record if I'm not mistaken.

Looking back into the memories, I had so much fun and was very happy to be primary school students. Then, world is very big and there are tons of exciting things to do. That was the time I feel so free from anything. Nothing to be worried of. Years of ignorance because I was a child in the era that's less competition. I think.

In the afternoon, I went to Pantai Pelindung and the water was beautiful and clean. Let the picture do the talking.

We're here!


The beach :) beautiful isn't it?

Us. :)

Talking about.. I don't remember actually~



That's my brother :)

Me! A little preoccupied there...

I had a great time there :)

0 bunyi: