complete?

June 16, 2011

Please ignore the previous post. I was just being childish and naive. I was such a fool then. I tried to open my heart again and that's it. Enough for the time being. I feel like deleting it but I want to re-read it in future to remind me how easily I was being fooled by a guy over and over again. So, it was kind of reminder to me.


Well, today most of my friends got their final examination result which I happen to not receiving any emails or failing to log in the student portal at the same time. After a while I discovered it was in some folder that has been moved by someone. I wonder who that is. I never know someone else knew my email password. Hmm... this is very weird. Okay, continue with what I want to tell here. My results are not as good as the previous semester but I am satisfied with it as for my graduation, I have no other obstacles. I didn't fail any paper and still above 3.0.
Alhamdulillah. I should be thankful as I can continue my next mission which is looking for a job. I want to be a teacher but... too many things on my mind right now with this and that. Not important actually. I was just trying to be busy in my mind so that I wouldn't feel such a loser as most of my friends do have a job already. I need to be hurry! Faster Nadia!

0 bunyi: