ceramah di pagi hari

November 13, 2010

Just watched Liga Ilmu this morning and it was really interesting. For someone like me, it's very.. well.. how to say it.. erm.. quite hard to get me listening to ceramah because I will get bored if the topic is not interesting or the speakers talk in monotonous way. (Tak berapa berminat sebenarnya :P)

However, it turned out that I manage to listen every single thing that the ustazs were talking because they are very funny in delivering their ceramah. :) The kids were also interested to listen. very good way in attracting the youth nowdays. (No political thingy included in the talk <-- good!)

Now, I'm looking forward for the next ceramah and hoping it will turn out to be enjoyable and informative one. (Bertukar angin nampaknya~)

*I need to continue reading research articles (sigh~) lots of unsettled works :(

0 bunyi: