Assalamaualaikum...
Wow! It's been ages since my last post. Blogging seems not really popular nowadays (I think) since people has moved to other social media to share their stories, life, information, etc. At least, in my circle of friends. Well, my life has turned into a new leaf now since my last post. Ya, it was 3 years ago so of course my life has changed a lot.
It's awkward to share stories nowadays as I had decided to keep everything quiet from my friends online and offline and just share the common info that goes viral nowadays like on Facebook, I had stopped posting status for a while now because I think it's not important for people to know what's on my mind anymore. Maybe this is kind of a grown-up thing? I also don't know about that. But, it doesn't hurt to share a little bit, right? Is it? π
Okay, let's begin sharing about my boring, monotonous life.
For 2014, I kept myself busy with work and family and just focused on the important matters. Relationship with a guy was not in the picture since I had kind of given up with everything related to it. Boyfriends sort of thing were unnecessary for me at the time and my students were my priority. Actually, it was quite pleasant for me to choose that path. I felt peaceful and calm for a while.
Oh! I became the PKW or Pentaksir Kawasan for English subject in my district area which is so not suitable for me who is only a junior in the teaching profession. I was so nervous to face the senior teachers who are so experienced and skillful in their own way. However, I'm lucky as the teachers are friendly and helpful in many ways. That's what I'm grateful for being a new teacher in Maran. There are a lot of new experience and knowledge gained that year and it's very challenging to be a teacher nowadays. The highlight of that year was, I was able to bring my mom for a holiday in Sabah, if I'm not mistaken, or was it the year before? Haha! Confused, confused.
Next, 2015. It's a year where my status is changed, well the guy I knew before contacted me back and actually he was being honest in asking for my hand in marriage. Hee π It was during my Induction Week for new teachers and I was kind of not interested when he first contacted me but after he explained why he contacted me, I was quite intrigue with his honesty but of course there were lots of things played on my mind asking this and that, why and how, etc. After some time getting to know each other, well, I think it went well. We got engaged on 26 Dec 2015 and began to know each other better. It was filled with ups and downs and luckily patience was with us and to the next chapter we went.
So, in February 2016, I got married with this amazing guy who is now my handsome and sweet husband, proudly to admit that. π The first three months of our marriage, we had long distance relationship as he worked in KL and I of course, in Jengka. It is actually only 2 hours but you know, when you are in love, 2 hours seems like 20 hours. It was challenging yet testing our Iman a lot. I mean so much tests and trials along the way until now. So, in June, he got transferred to Jengka, Alhamdulillah, and we have lived together since. Learning to live together is another chapter which I prefer not to share specifically yet we are learning and growing together since. So, challenges are parts and parcels of life where I could develop myself better if I learn from it. I'm still learning to be a good wife for him now especially the cooking part where I'm not really good at. Gratefully, he accepts me for who I was and am now. Thank you Allah for giving him to me as part of my life that you lend me for now. I'm going to appreciate him as much as I can. Please guide us towards Jannah, ya Allah as you are the only One who is able to do that.
As for now, a few more days we are going to celebrate our first year engagement anniversary. So, time really flies and next year is the last year of me being in 20s. Wow and wow! Haha.. and oh! please pray for me and my husband for our juniors soon. Trying and praying π insyaAllah π

0 bunyi:
Post a Comment