Have you ever wish to stop the time for a while and look back on the things that happened in the past? I bet almost all people wish the same. It's just the impossible part of our life that we always thought and for some of us almost everyday. I've completed another phase of my life last November.
I've graduated. Yes. I've completed my studies after 5 years of... can't describe those years in words as too many things happened. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah, my mom, my brothers and sisters, and my friends for being there in the memorable journey. Mistakes? Lots. Improvements? Not good enough. Either as a Muslim or Daughter or Human Being. Not good Enough. Always not good enough. That's why we aim for a better us for the next year.
December seems so short. I don't know why but it is. Looking back, I haven't done much for myself, no development. I just be here, jobless. Seriously I feel like a loser now. Okay, scratch that. I'm just in the phase of pausing, maybe. *Excuses!* Alright, I need to stop the nonsense. December equals raining season here in Malaysia. So, there would be flood in some places and leaking in some houses (which is mine).
See there?
in my brother's room
in my room
Oh! Not to forget blackout in the middle of the night due to the fallen tree and it rained heavily. This happened.
kind of a romantic moment actually (berangan)
In two weeks time the year 2012 arrive and I'll be hugging 2011 goodbye. Resolutions? Haven't thought any yet but will do.
2 bunyi:
No need resolution lah ~ Kan.? Setiap hari bangun tidur pun boleh berazam baru. Cewah.!
agreed! awal muharram da ade :)
Post a Comment