hyper kids

October 12, 2011

It's been a while I haven't update my blog. I'm a little bit busy these days as I'm working as a replacement teacher in a preschool. Well, not actually a teacher... I'm just the assistant teacher who does stuff like cooking for the preschool kids, making sure the class is clean, blah blah blah... It's a very exhausting job physically. I took the job as I'm unemployed for quite some time. I need to find some work as it's getting bored at home with doing nothing.

It's kind of irony of me actually since I don't know how to cook. Seriously. During the first day, I was a little bit clumsy (still am) while cooking and keep forgetting what to put into the meal and many more. Plus I keep my eye on the clock for the recess time. It's like masterchef but this one is for beginnerchef. Sometimes the foods are sour or salty. I laugh with the other teacher while eating but the kids just endure and continue eating the meals I've provided. Actually, they just eat and some of them keep asking for more sometimes.

The kids are okay but most of the times they are very hyperactive. I don't know where they got the energy but they couldn't stop moving, playing, jumping, disturbing me, reporting everything to me and the other teacher and as usual never stop talking in high pitch voice! The girls like to punch the boys and the boys like to disturb the girls and everything. Some of the teachers told me that the preschool kids in here only are like that. In the other place, most of them are controllable.Today, I managed to make them sit at their place and and keep quiet and of course with a threat. A ladle did a big favour to me. They are actually afraid of that ladle. Lucky me but I'm not sure whether it will do the same tomorrow.

Fried rice for today :D

So far I've cooked Mee Kari, Mee Sup, Nasi and Lauk Ayam, etc... just simple meals for them. I hope I'm improving in my cooking skill. Ha! Ha! This job is kind of a training to be a housewife. That's what I think. Till next time! Ciao!

0 bunyi: